"DISNEYMANIA" Top 5 Page for this destination Marne-la-Vallée by BerniShand

Marne-la-Vallée Travel Guide: 234 reviews and 956 photos

LITTLE PEOPLE, BIG DREAMS

where do you take your important little people to give them memories that will last them a lifetime ? to the magical orld of Disney of course

Jay and Sophia, Granny and Grandad think you really enjoyed your visit to Disneyland and we loved sharing it with you

• Last visit to Marne-la-Vallée: Mar 2006
  • Intro Updated Mar 15, 2006

• johngayton's Profile Photo
    Oct 27, 2007 at 7:47 PM

If e're to meet must start the harp lessons (already got my stoker's licence!) John

• nepalgoods's Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2006 at 9:32 AM

That looks like a lot of fun!

• kymbanm's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2006 at 4:34 PM

THAT'S why it's so darn warm over here ...

• Wendy67's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2006 at 6:58 PM

I can't believe they torture you in France with the teacup ride as well. Makes me head spin just thinking back to my own ride on it about 30 years ago. Carl is a good grandad to volunteer for that one!

• adelaidean's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2006 at 8:03 PM

beautiful pages here Berni... "Are we there yet" sounds so familiar!!!!hahaha

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2006 at 9:28 AM

Berni, this is just marvelous. Jay and Sophia are darling, and this was such an adventure for them. You covered so much and in detail that is helpful and interesting. Use of extra photos was grand.

• mustertal's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2006 at 12:13 PM

I se you gave the saucers a miss lol,looks like you had fun.

• GillianMcLaughlin's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2006 at 8:16 AM

Haha... glad to see the Peter Pan ride made the final cut :-) 7.30 is too early for breakfast with Goofy???? Does Carl realise what you call him when he's not around? ;-)

• globerover's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2006 at 4:17 AM

I visited your interesting page in a mixture of retrospect and preview, for 10 years ago we spent 2 days here with our children, in another 10 years we will probably be there with the grand children ...

• nhcram's Profile Photo
    Mar 16, 2006 at 1:38 PM

What fantastic memories of a lovely trip Berni. Well written tips on a brilliant place. x

BerniShand

“go NOW, before its too late”

Badges & Stats in Marne-la-Vallée

Have you been to Marne-la-Vallée?

Latest Activity in Marne-la-Vallée