Limerick Warnings Or Dangers Tips by SarahEire Top 5 Page for this destination
Limerick Warnings and Dangers: 13 reviews and 5 photos
Limerick has a very bad reputation. It has unfortunatly been given the nickname "stab city".
There is a fued in Limerick between certain families. The majority of the trouble in Limerick is connected to this fued.
I have lived in Limerick all my life and even I wouldn't feel it safe to go every where in limerick.
As a tourist there is someplaces best avoided:
St. Mary's Park - The Island Field
The two city centre parks are not safe at night. Arthur's Quay Park and the People's Park are lovely places to visit on a sunny day but after dark they become places for people that are up to no good.
More Reviews (17)
- See All Great Value Silver Jewelery
- See All The Seafood is Yum
- The Good Ole Sing Song
- See All The Bank
SarahEire's Related Pages
Limerick Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Limerick - She's a Lady"
- "My Mother's Hometown"
- "sorry about this one"
- "Orlikins goes home"
- "Limerick City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Limerick
- Hotels in Limerick
- Transportation in Limerick
- Nightlife in Limerick
- Restaurants in Limerick
- Shopping in Limerick
- Warnings and Dangers in Limerick
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Limerick
- 18 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 28 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Limerick?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Limerick
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limerick Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Arinsal Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- County Clare Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cork Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Majorca Island 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Bunratty Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Bettystown Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Benidorm 1 review, 1 photo
- Isla de Lanzarote 1 review, 1 photo