"The state bird is the mosquito" Little Falls by Inga78

Little Falls Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos

I lived in Minnesota for two and a half year while my step dad studied aviation management. We lived in a town called Little Falls. I think I have never experienced such cold winters in my life and I´m from Iceland!!! Humid summers that remind me of mosquito bites. I had to take allergy pills because I had so many bites on my body and I was all swollen and sick.... wow nice memories!
I went to school there, it was Little Falls community high school. I met some ok people but every time I think back I don´t miss it at all. I didn´t like the people and not realy the climate. The people were very narrowminded, someone toled me that it´s tipical for small towns to be like that. Sorry if someone gets offendet. My step dad drove every day to St Cloud to go to university. I guess it wasn´t to bad..I have seen worse and .....better. I did alot of sports there so that was nice. I had my first kiss there....and my first date. I guess those memories are sweet and will not be forgatten. I´ll maybe find some pictures and put in but not until I have moved to DK.

• Last visit to Little Falls: Feb 1995
  • Intro Written Jul 10, 2005

Comments

Inga78

“Carpe diem!!”

Badges & Stats in Little Falls

Have you been to Little Falls?

Latest Activity in Little Falls