"BK's world of Travel" bkarjee's Profile

I am not a big traveller though

Welcome to my home page. Travelling and photography have been my main hobbies since my college days and I would love to share my experiences with like minded people.

Trekking-my old hobby, still going strong on it

I have been an avid trekker and have trekked in the middle and upper Himalayas in India, Nepal and Bhutan, but the best views of Landscape I had was during the trek to Mt. Annapurna and Macchapuchare base camp in Nepal few years back. I also rate this trek as the best I ave done so far. I prefer trekking in groups and visit those off the track trails at times which do not find mention in any of the guidebooks, but which are referred by the locals. The more I travel, the more I want to travel.

Our little angel

This is our daughter Ruchira. We cannot zero down upon a particular location without her consent, while travelling. Much before we set on a journey, we need to collect all details, show her the plan and photographs of locations we intend to travel. Only when she is happy, do we actually finalize the travel plans.
She too is very keen in travelling and has fascination for beach facing resorts and jacuzzis.

My other half

She is Priya, my other half. As long as it is outdoors, she is happy. Compliments me for our favorite passtime-travelling and meeting people. The only thing she is not comfortable with is my liking for history, mountains and high altitude trekking, which she abhors. She is a connosieur of food and very fond of cooking and eating out. Her culinary skills are at its best during weekends, when she would invite friends and try out her favorite recipes. If you cannot appreciate her food, better watch out.

• Intro Updated Jul 10, 2006

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Aug 17, 2013 at 4:39 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• Usctwin's Profile Photo
    Aug 17, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Happy birthday!

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Aug 17, 2012 at 12:54 AM

A warm happy birthday greeting from Malaysia. Wish you keep travellings and have more VT sharings.

• sdq's Profile Photo
    Apr 7, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Ofcourse ! plan to visit Universal Studious thats why I am looking for some hotel in Sentosa any suggestions ?

• mehulraj's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2011 at 12:06 AM

nice pages.My ship will be doing indonesia-singapore route this time.Hope to catch u there.

• mallyak's Profile Photo
    Aug 31, 2009 at 11:50 PM

You have some nice pages...i will be back for another visit.And Singapore is a great place to live!

• yellowbell's Profile Photo
    Aug 20, 2009 at 2:16 PM

Maligayang Kaarawan (Happy Birthday in Tagalog/Filipino) BK! Here's wishing you success, happiness and good health! Cheers from Denver, Jing

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2009 at 8:53 PM

Hi BK - wishing you a very happy birthday!

• kopwint's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2009 at 8:24 PM

happy and free in your time...., and get much happiness and harmony...., success and smart...., strong and stable in your great day.. wish you from Burma. Happy birthday//

• lynnehamman's Profile Photo
    Apr 14, 2009 at 1:30 AM

Hello- thanks for the nice comment on my HP. We always transit at Singapore- so keep in touch!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!