"BK's world of Travel" bkarjee's Profile
Welcome to my home page. Travelling and photography have been my main hobbies since my college days and I would love to share my experiences with like minded people.
I have been an avid trekker and have trekked in the middle and upper Himalayas in India, Nepal and Bhutan, but the best views of Landscape I had was during the trek to Mt. Annapurna and Macchapuchare base camp in Nepal few years back. I also rate this trek as the best I ave done so far. I prefer trekking in groups and visit those off the track trails at times which do not find mention in any of the guidebooks, but which are referred by the locals. The more I travel, the more I want to travel.
This is our daughter Ruchira. We cannot zero down upon a particular location without her consent, while travelling. Much before we set on a journey, we need to collect all details, show her the plan and photographs of locations we intend to travel. Only when she is happy, do we actually finalize the travel plans.
She too is very keen in travelling and has fascination for beach facing resorts and jacuzzis.
She is Priya, my other half. As long as it is outdoors, she is happy. Compliments me for our favorite passtime-travelling and meeting people. The only thing she is not comfortable with is my liking for history, mountains and high altitude trekking, which she abhors. She is a connosieur of food and very fond of cooking and eating out. Her culinary skills are at its best during weekends, when she would invite friends and try out her favorite recipes. If you cannot appreciate her food, better watch out.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 377 Reviews
- 661 Photos
- 10 Countries
- 37 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
- updated a Prambanan Travel Page "Largest Hindu Temple complex in South East Asia"
- Commented on yellowbell's profile page
- bkarjee and victorwkf are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Singapore Forum "Re: Singapore To Langkawi"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Confluence City"
- Wrote a Review trip to long beach in water taxi in Pulau Perhentian Besar Transportation
updated their Profile Page "BK's world of Travel"
PhotosSee All Photos (661)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Bintan Intro, 41 reviews, 81 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Batam Intro, 34 reviews, 43 photos
- Sydney Intro, 27 reviews, 42 photos
- Borobudur Intro, 17 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 23 reviews, 30 photos
- Phuket Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 4 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prambanan Intro, 11 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tangkak Intro, 5 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues