"ILICA (Warmly) :-)" Ilica by KIZGINdamdakiKedi
Ilica Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 5 photos
A quiet seaside village 20 km. northeast of Cesme, was ancient Erythrai. Those who climb up to the Acropolis at dusk are rewarded with beautiful views as the sun sinks over the bay and islands. Nearby is Gerence Gulf, a pristine inlet on the northeast Cesme peninsula which can be reached by yacht or car. The natural surroundings offer relaxation while the bay is ideal for water sports.
- Pros:the sea is very clean and safe for the children
- Cons:very hot in summer
The Hotel is front of the beach. Beach is so clean and safe. i liked the food,service and everything. they also have... more travel advice
ask to your hotel for the information about to go to Blue Lagoon of Cesme. They have boats goes there in the morning... more travel advice
KIZGINdamdakiKedi's Related Pages
Ilica Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ILICA (Warmly) :-)"
- "Cesmes' little brother"
- "ILICA, Place of spa and spring waters"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ilica
- Hotels in Ilica
- Nightlife in Ilica
- Warnings and Dangers in Ilica
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ilica
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ilica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ilica
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 37 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Goreme Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cesme Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bergama Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Ilica Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Genoa 1 review, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 3 photos
- Santa Monica Intro, 3 photos