"M'hamid : Where civilization ends" Mhamid by amsterdam_vallon
Mhamid Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 28 photos
Coming as far south as this, along the Draa' river, the main attractions are the mere primitiveness and the nearby sand dunes. The village of M'hamid is very modest by all standards, and not much different from the village you have passed before coming here.
We bought a desert trip in Zagora and we meet our tour guide in a small pub in M'hamid. From there transport was arrange for me and my uncle. M'hamid is the starting point for a lot of desert excursions. There's a lot of « companies » offering different excursions.
- In a nutshell:My starting point for the desert!
Everybody must one day try the camel. Is so much fun! more travel advice
amsterdam_vallon's Related Pages
Mhamid Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "M'hamid : Where civilization ends"
- "Last oasis before the Sahara"
- "Dance in dunes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mhamid
- Hotels in Mhamid
- Transportation in Mhamid
- Restaurants in Mhamid
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mhamid
- 10 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Mhamid?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mhamid
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 75 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lucerne Intro, 28 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fribourg Intro, 30 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Olympia Intro, 29 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Delphi Intro, 20 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Meteora Intro, 16 reviews, 43 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Neuchâtel Intro, 29 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sankt Gallen Intro, 21 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Essaouira Intro, 19 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greece Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues