"Rabat" Rabat by amsterdam_vallon
Rabat Travel Guide: 507 reviews and 1,142 photos
Rabat opens up only slowly to you. At the first day of your first arrival you will discover that there is another atmosphere here, and compared to other Moroccan cities people are a bit shy and don't start talking to you easily. Somehow, they don't care about you.
Walking your lonely walks around town, the many gems of a capital of a magic country reveals themselves to you. And it isn't always the things that are first seen that will keep your eyes entertained.
Modern Rabat is clean and open, perhaps a bit too open during the summer heat. But around it, there are both old Muslim quarters as well as beautiful remains from all periods of Moroccan history.
On this picture, you can find the recommanded itinerary to enjoy the Oudaia Kasbah. If you don't have a lot of time,... more travel advice
amsterdam_vallon's Related Pages
Rabat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rabat, an introduction to Morocco"
- "Very interesting capital city :-)"
- "R a b a t"
- "Keeweechic's Rabat"
- "The perfect introduction to Morocco"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rabat
- Hotels in Rabat
- Transportation in Rabat
- Nightlife in Rabat
- Restaurants in Rabat
- Shopping in Rabat
- Warnings and Dangers in Rabat
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rabat
- 13 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Rabat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rabat
Photos in RabatSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 75 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lucerne Intro, 28 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fribourg Intro, 30 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Olympia Intro, 29 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Delphi Intro, 20 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Meteora Intro, 16 reviews, 43 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Neuchâtel Intro, 29 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sankt Gallen Intro, 21 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Essaouira Intro, 19 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greece Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues