"Knaresborough" Top 5 Page for this destination Knaresborough by Britannia2
Knaresborough Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 122 photos
The town is perched on a cliff at the edge of the River Nidd and has plenty to occupy the visitor for a day. It also makes a good base for touring the North Yorkshire area and there is a good choice of accomodation to choose from.
- Pros:A lot to see in such a small town
- Cons:Heavy traffic in the High Street
- In a nutshell:One of Englands most beautiful towns
The castle sits on top of a large cliff and the ruins command a view of the River Nidd and Forest of Knaresborough. On a... more travel advice
A mix of paintings, photography , carvings, ceramics , wood, glass and sculpture can be found in this gallery situated... more travel advice
Britannia2's Related Pages
Knaresborough Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Not just Mother Shipton"
- "On the way to Yorkshire Dales"
- "Beauty in the eye of the beholder"
- "Underrated Yorkshire destination"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Knaresborough
- Transportation in Knaresborough
- Restaurants in Knaresborough
- Warnings and Dangers in Knaresborough
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Knaresborough
- 10 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Knaresborough?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Knaresborough
Photos in KnaresboroughSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 134 reviews, 266 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kingston upon Hull Intro, 114 reviews, 203 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scarborough Intro, 71 reviews, 133 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination York Intro, 78 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greenwich Intro, 34 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto de la Cruz Intro, 29 reviews, 77 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beverley Intro, 32 reviews, 58 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hampstead Intro, 25 reviews, 56 photos
- Brugge Intro, 27 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Whitby Intro, 26 reviews, 42 photos