Britannia2's profile photo

Britannia2

Colin Hill Online Now
Whatever did we do before the internet?

My Favorite Pages

Amsterdam

2047

Audlem

Travel Map

buzzyWind's Profile Photo
buzzyWind Yesterday

Thanks for your answer to '1-2 days: Utrecht and/or Rotterdam?'. I appreciate your advice.

aussirose's Profile Photo
aussirose Dec 1, 2016 at 3:05 AM

Hey mate. Don't forget to let me know when you have done your Sydney page :o)
xx

aussirose's Profile Photo
aussirose Dec 1, 2016 at 3:05 AM

Hey mate. Don't forget to let me know when you have done your Sydney page :o)
xx

wmeylia75's Profile Photo
wmeylia75 Nov 20, 2016 at 4:06 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Which best location to stay in London that is safe and convenient for first comer tourist?'. Thank you so much for your advice and help. Really appreciate it so much though.

DaHongHua's Profile Photo
DaHongHua Nov 1, 2016 at 12:35 AM

Hi Colin,
The Big Sydney Meet has brought to us ( me and Wan ) great travel experience with wonderful VT friendship and many sweet memories. A click to accept VT friend may be not needed any more but I think it is the time we do it to add to let us hold our friendship tight.

betska's Profile Photo
betska Oct 11, 2016 at 7:26 AM

It was a pleasure to meet you in Sydney, Colin. I hope that you are OK after the ferry mishap. Enjoy the rest of your stay and we will catch up again next time. Betska xx

• Britannia2's Profile Photo
    Britannia2 Oct 29, 2016 at 3:40 AM

Thanks Betty. I had a wonderful time in your country. Luckily I caught an earlier ferry and was not on the one that crashed.

HDHansen's Profile Photo
HDHansen Sep 30, 2016 at 12:45 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'transport between Heathrow and Cornwall'. You've been a huge help.

Babushki57's Profile Photo
Babushki57 Sep 29, 2016 at 9:29 PM

Hi. I am a VT rookie! Nice to read all about you and your wonderful travels and lovely photos...I have been to the UK twice and have done all the 'touristy'things in London and Liverpool. Hoping to do some more travelling in the near future...BFN!

lhigdon2 Sep 17, 2016 at 8:47 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Best way from Edinburgh to Ft William'. You've been a huge help.

vtveen's Profile Photo
vtveen Aug 22, 2016 at 8:53 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Pay and display '. I appreciate your advice.