"MattyTowne" jpthe2nd's Profile

HomeTyme

friends of the world.... in the world... knowing the world....

there's a lot about me, but i don't think you probably want to know it all. i'd tell you if you asked, though :).

i live in Kansas. i have been many places.... just about every state in the US, to Europe a couple of times, and to Canada as well/ i love traveling, but the only time i ever get to do it is when i take youth there :).

i am a youth minister. i am a Catholic youth minister (yes, we have them in the Catholic Church.... i am living proof!!). my plans are to become a Priest and to be attached to Kansas for the rest of my life.

if i get rejected from Seminary or am not allowed to become a Priest.... i.e. if God lets me know bluntly that i don't have the call.... i will move to Paris, find Amelee and get married and live there for the rest of my life. otherwise i will serve the people of God here in Kansas where i belong!

so that's me! i am a hardcore Catholic, i love dating (boy i'll miss that someday!!), i love Scotch, i love beer, i love music (i play 8 instruments!), and i especially love good humour, happiness, and sharing love with people!! :) I want to see the world that the good Lord created for us to see!!

• Intro Updated Jul 18, 2003

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
jpthe2nd's Profile Photo

jpthe2nd

“God is the creator of all... and i want to see it!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.