"Experience culture in Tingri" Tingri by RachaelClare
Tingri Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 33 photos
Tingri is a sleepy little town along the popular Friendship Highway. It is one of the starting points for a 3-4 day trek to Everest Base Camp. The locals are very friendly and when we were in Tingri there were a group of Nomads just behind the town buildings. This town also has some amazing views of the Himalayas.
Not much of interest to be bought in Tingri however you can pick up a fresh carcass on the street and the salesman will... more travel advice
RachaelClare's Related Pages
Tingri Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Experience culture in Tingri"
- "After Tingri it's possible to get your first view"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tingri
- Hotels in Tingri
- Restaurants in Tingri
- Shopping in Tingri
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tingri
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Tingri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tingri
Top 10 Pages
- Lhasa Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Tingri Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lamu Island Intro, 3 reviews
- Chengdu Intro, 2 photos
- Ayuthaya Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Myanmar (Burma) Intro, 1 photo
- Cairo Intro, 1 review
- Nairobi 1 review
- Inle Lake Intro, 1 photo