"Travelling The World" rob12c's Profile
Well my name is Rob and i am from Sydney Australia.
In 2004 i finished my a first big trip throughout South East Asia, Europe and also in 2005, Eastern Europe. It was the best experiance of my life and wouldnt change it for the world.
I also went on a trip through South America 2008 which is one of my favourite trips and has just made me want to keep travelling more and more.
My next trip in May 2009 took me to Central America and Visited Israel and Thailand on the way home. I then had something inside me that alot of travelers do, and that was to leave again. I set out for my favourite country Colombia and have decided to live here now. I dont know how long i plan to stay here for but im am truely happy here.
Colombia is my true Love!!!
In 2004 i did my trip through South East Asia. I started in Thailand and went through to Cambodia,Vientnam and then into Laos and back to Thailand. I loved every minute of my trip and do not regret a thing. It was really amazing to see the different culture and to meet so many other travellers and locals. I went to 2 full moon partys and must say they are well worth a look. It has been the best thing ive done in my life and wouldnt change it for the world.
I now have the travel bug even more now.
Its now funny to look back at that trip as i was so young and everything was so new. For me this trip will always be special because it was my first time leaving my country and travelling.
I think Europe was so amazing as there is some many different countries and cultures all in such a small area. Europe has alot of history in it which is really interesting to see. I met alot of different travellers through europe and some i think i will be friends with for life.
I also sepent some time in morocco which i loved. Seeing the Sahara dessert really blew me away and i really just loved the country. I cant wait to see more of Africa some day.
In 2008 i went to South America which was one of my favourite trips yet. I fell in love with the place as the countries there are just so beautiful. The people there are also so friendly and they really made my travels there even better. It was also a good place to party and see some real culture with the locals and thats what i loved most. I would love to go back some day as the place is just so huge and way to much things to see and do there. I loved every minute there and enjoyed trying to learn spanish aswel.
In 2009 i traveled through Central America. I started in mexico and ended up in my beloved Colombia. To me Central America is like travelling in countries still 40 years behind. Everything is still very traditional. The surf was awsome along the pacific coast and more and more people are starting to travel to these countries.
For me i still like South America better as there was alot more things to see and to do there where Central America got kind of boring in the end.
2. Thailand (before it was ruined my tourism)
Philippines,Japan, China, Tibet, Liberia, Burma, Iran, Pakistan.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 50 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 11 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- rob12c and alza are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Malaysia Forum "Re: Visa at the Airport in Malaysia"
updated their Profile Page "Travelling The World"
- Commented on mircaskirca's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "Travelling The World"
- Wrote a Review safety in Lima Warnings and Dangers
- updated a Vanuatu Travel Page "VANUATU"
Top 10 Pages
- Vanuatu Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Thailand Intro, 11 reviews, 3 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- France Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Laos Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Belgium Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Australia Intro, 2 reviews
- Switzerland Intro, 1 review
- Paris Hotels
- 22165 Reviews - 53882 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15523 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23062 Reviews - 47262 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17012 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1909 Reviews - 4464 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7633 Reviews - 19478 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos