"Travelling The World" rob12c's Profile

ME

Well my name is Rob and i am from Sydney Australia.
In 2004 i finished my a first big trip throughout South East Asia, Europe and also in 2005, Eastern Europe. It was the best experiance of my life and wouldnt change it for the world.
I also went on a trip through South America 2008 which is one of my favourite trips and has just made me want to keep travelling more and more.

My next trip in May 2009 took me to Central America and Visited Israel and Thailand on the way home. I then had something inside me that alot of travelers do, and that was to leave again. I set out for my favourite country Colombia and have decided to live here now. I dont know how long i plan to stay here for but im am truely happy here.
Colombia is my true Love!!!

South East Asia

In 2004 i did my trip through South East Asia. I started in Thailand and went through to Cambodia,Vientnam and then into Laos and back to Thailand. I loved every minute of my trip and do not regret a thing. It was really amazing to see the different culture and to meet so many other travellers and locals. I went to 2 full moon partys and must say they are well worth a look. It has been the best thing ive done in my life and wouldnt change it for the world.
I now have the travel bug even more now.
Its now funny to look back at that trip as i was so young and everything was so new. For me this trip will always be special because it was my first time leaving my country and travelling.

Europe and Morocco

I think Europe was so amazing as there is some many different countries and cultures all in such a small area. Europe has alot of history in it which is really interesting to see. I met alot of different travellers through europe and some i think i will be friends with for life.
I also sepent some time in morocco which i loved. Seeing the Sahara dessert really blew me away and i really just loved the country. I cant wait to see more of Africa some day.

South America

In 2008 i went to South America which was one of my favourite trips yet. I fell in love with the place as the countries there are just so beautiful. The people there are also so friendly and they really made my travels there even better. It was also a good place to party and see some real culture with the locals and thats what i loved most. I would love to go back some day as the place is just so huge and way to much things to see and do there. I loved every minute there and enjoyed trying to learn spanish aswel.

Central America

In 2009 i traveled through Central America. I started in mexico and ended up in my beloved Colombia. To me Central America is like travelling in countries still 40 years behind. Everything is still very traditional. The surf was awsome along the pacific coast and more and more people are starting to travel to these countries.
For me i still like South America better as there was alot more things to see and to do there where Central America got kind of boring in the end.

Top 5 Countries

1. Colombia
2. Thailand (before it was ruined my tourism)
3. Laos
4. Spain
5. Brasil

My Next Countries i want to see

Philippines,Japan, China, Tibet, Liberia, Burma, Iran, Pakistan.

• Intro Updated Jan 11, 2012

• GentleSpirit's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2012 at 8:34 AM

hi Rob, wishing you happy birthday,,,,,,looking forward to seeing your south america pages! regards from maryland

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Aug 4, 2011 at 6:43 PM

Hi Rob, Happy Birthday in advance. Have fun planning your Nepal trip. It is an awesome country. Cheers from Penang Island, SL :)

• mircaskirca's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2011 at 9:58 PM

I love Colombia too!! Visited two times and it's my favourite country after Brazil. And the people are some of the friendliest on the world! Can't wait to go back some day soon. Do you live there? Which city?

• nezz's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2010 at 1:10 PM

Wishing you a very happy birthday and many travels to come.

• alza's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2010 at 10:43 AM

Love that pirogue pic in South America! Hope you enjoyed the adventure in Colombia. Happy B-Day and many happy returns for all the travel you're planning!

• elsadran's Profile Photo
    Jan 19, 2009 at 2:47 PM

I am glad you enjoyed my pages Rob, thank you! By the way Brazilians are equally nice! I am travelling in Brazil at the moment and its not my first time! They are great!

• Toshioohsako's Profile Photo
    Jan 9, 2008 at 12:54 AM

Hello, I am not young but I am enjoying travels. This is because I am young at heart and in brain. Have a good day!

• VadimMyasnikov's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2007 at 3:00 AM

Greetings from Central Asia! i always wondering how's the life in Australia. Hope all is well. Nice to meet people from Australia on VT!

• Ivik's Profile Photo
    Jan 9, 2007 at 5:24 PM

Hi there! Just give me a shout if u need something from Argentina! I'm afraid flying will be the appropiate way to get into the country!

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2006 at 12:45 AM

Many happy returns of the day & Best wishes to you on this wonderful day.:-)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
rob12c's Profile Photo

rob12c

“those who want something will find a way, those who want nothing will find an excuse”

Real Name