Claremont Things to Do Tips by Dundooni Top 5 Page for this destination
Claremont Things to Do: 9 reviews and 9 photos
The Botanical Gardens in Claremont are a rare treat. I have fond memories of going to the gardens my freshman year of high school with my environmental science class. Now, I take walks there with my big sister. The gardens are a beautiful collection of diverse natural habitats, complete with gorgeous trees, flowers, and little critters. There are tons of user-friendly trails that are not too physically taxing.
Address: Entrance on Indian Hill Blvd, south of Baseline Rd
Directions: You can park on the street and start walking from there.
Once a year, usually the week before Halloween, the Claremont village has a street fair with artists, craftsman, and delicious food. When I was little, I used to get my face painted like a cat adn eat caramel apples. It is a fun, wholesome day!
Address: The downtown area in Claremont off Indian Hill
More Reviews (4)
Dundooni's Related Pages
Claremont Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An East Coast Feel on the West Coast"
- "East Coast style town on West Coast"
- "Claremont, CA"
- "College Town with Lots of Charm!"
- "Nestled in the hazy Inland Empire..."
- "Claremont, California"
- "A nice, quiet city at the mountains."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Claremont
- Hotels in Claremont
- Transportation in Claremont
- Nightlife in Claremont
- Restaurants in Claremont
- Shopping in Claremont
- See All...
Explore the World
- Daytona Beach Hotels
- Nacascolo Hotels
- New York State Hotels
- Agus Hotels
- Dominican Republic
Badges & Stats in Claremont
- 6 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Claremont?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Claremont
Top 10 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 21 reviews, 2 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 13 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kalamazoo Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Chicago Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- New York City Intro, 6 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Claremont Intro, 6 reviews
- Orlando Intro, 4 reviews
- San Diego 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Santa Barbara 1 review, 2 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (30)
Latest Claremont hotel reviews
- Doubletree Hotel Claremont
- 203 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013