"An East Coast Feel on the West Coast" Top 5 Page for this destination Claremont by Dundooni
Claremont Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 37 photos
I grew up in Claremont, a beautiful small suburb of Los Angeles. Claremont has the most gorgeous trees, especially lining Indian Hill Boulevard, right through the center of the city. Claremont has a unique downtown village filled with family-owned businesses including restaurants, jewelers, and arts and crafts shops. Claremont is home of the Claremont Colleges, a prestigious community of five private liberal arts colleges. It adds a New England college town feel to this west coast city.
- Pros:Beautiful trees, warm feeling of community.
- Cons:Not much of a nightlife.
Once a year, usually the week before Halloween, the Claremont village has a street fair with artists, craftsman, and... more travel advice
In downtown Claremont village, the Folk Music Center is the center of music, culture and rhythm. It has the greatest... more travel advice
Dundooni's Related Pages
Claremont Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An East Coast Feel on the West Coast"
- "East Coast style town on West Coast"
- "Claremont, CA"
- "College Town with Lots of Charm!"
- "Nestled in the hazy Inland Empire..."
- "Claremont, California"
- "A nice, quiet city at the mountains."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Claremont
- Hotels in Claremont
- Transportation in Claremont
- Nightlife in Claremont
- Restaurants in Claremont
- Shopping in Claremont
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Claremont
- 6 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Claremont?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Claremont
Top 10 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 21 reviews, 2 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 13 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kalamazoo Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Chicago Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- New York City Intro, 6 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Claremont Intro, 6 reviews
- Orlando Intro, 4 reviews
- San Diego 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Santa Barbara 1 review, 2 photos