"Crucian Caribbean" Top 5 Page for this destination St. Croix by realde14
St. Croix Travel Guide: 168 reviews and 571 photos
St. Croix is the largest of the 3 US VIrgin Islands, but slightly less touristy than neighbouring St. Thomas and St. John. Its main town, Christiansted, is probably one of the prettiest in the Caribbean, with its colorful Danish architecture. Christiansted is also home to a couple of upscale fine dining restaurants, which is what particularly impressed me.
The island can easily be explored by rental car. Other places worthwhile visiting are Frederiksted, a sleepier, smaller copy of Christansted, the several bays for diving or snorkeling, botanical gardens as well as old sugar mills that dot the landscape.
Another superb upscale restaurant in Christiansted. Fabolous Steaks and Lobster, and a extensive wine list (If I rmember... more travel advice
Christiansted is a duty-free town, and one of the most rewarding and affordable things to buy is the local Cruzan Rum,... more travel advice
realde14's Related Pages
St. Croix Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Crucian Caribbean"
- "Not a favorite island for us...."
- "St. Croix"
- "St. Croix - The Island of Relaxation"
- "The Biggest U.S. Virgin"
- "Hibiscus Beach Resort"
- See All...
- Things to Do in St. Croix
- Hotels in St. Croix
- Transportation in St. Croix
- Nightlife in St. Croix
- Restaurants in St. Croix
- Shopping in St. Croix
- Warnings and Dangers in St. Croix
- See All...
Badges & Stats in St. Croix
- 6 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to St. Croix?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in St. Croix
Top 10 Pages
- Brazil Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Argentina Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos
- Uruguay Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 17 reviews, 11 photos
- São Paulo Intro, 17 reviews, 11 photos
- Montevideo Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Santiago Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ushuaia Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos