"On the way to Morocco" Algeciras by realde14
Algeciras Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 79 photos
If you take the ferry to or from Morocco, you will most likely stop in Algeciras. The ferry and the customs, escpecially coming from Morocco, can take longer than expected, so you might be better off staying in Algeciras, rather than scheduling onward travel on the same day. Algeciras is not a bad place to stay. Once you leave the grim beachfront street and climb the small street inwards you will find a cute typical Andalucian town, pleasant enough to stay for a night.
The picture, btw, is Gibraltar, situated in the same bay as Algeciras, but with less frequent ferry connections to Morocco.
realde14's Related Pages
Algeciras Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Rock of Gibraltar"
- "We have only been through or past it."
- "On the way to Morocco"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Algeciras
- Hotels in Algeciras
- Transportation in Algeciras
- Nightlife in Algeciras
- Restaurants in Algeciras
- Shopping in Algeciras
- Warnings and Dangers in Algeciras
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Algeciras
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Algeciras?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Algeciras
Top 10 Pages
- Brazil Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Argentina Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos
- Uruguay Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 17 reviews, 11 photos
- São Paulo Intro, 17 reviews, 11 photos
- Montevideo Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Santiago Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ushuaia Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos