"sleepy coastal town" Omoa by realde14
Omoa Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 49 photos
Omoa is a small little fishing village on the north coast of Honduras, close to Puerto Cortes. The whole area from Honduras Northcoast to Guatemala is jungle, but it is possible to cross through all the banana plantations and rivers onto Puerto Barrios and Livingston.
Maybe once a week or so, small fishing speed boats will take you either to Livingston in Guatemala, or even to Belize.... more travel advice
realde14's Related Pages
Omoa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Omoa - the fortress at the beach"
- "sleepy coastal town"
- "A nice farewell to Honduras"
- "Omoa - El Castillo de Omoa"
- "Exotic Omoa"
- "The British are Coming! Hide the Rum!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Omoa
- Hotels in Omoa
- Transportation in Omoa
- Restaurants in Omoa
- Shopping in Omoa
- Warnings and Dangers in Omoa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Omoa
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Omoa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Omoa
Top 10 Pages
- Brazil Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Argentina Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos
- Uruguay Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 17 reviews, 11 photos
- São Paulo Intro, 17 reviews, 11 photos
- Montevideo Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Santiago Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ushuaia Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos