"Joao Pessoa" Top 5 Page for this destination João Pessoa by realde14
João Pessoa Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 114 photos
Joao Pessoa is the capital of the Northeastern state of Paraiba and the third-oldest city of Brazil. The centro historico has same beautiful old architecture like the Convento Carmo and the Cathedral. Most people, however, would visit Joap Pessoa because of its excellent beaches.
Contrary to other Northeastern cities in Brazil, Joao Pessoa despite being a state capital, remains relatively quiet. Unfortunately, this is sure to change when tourists will discover Paraiba's endless beaches and the hospitality and friendliness of its people
Jacare, on the northcoast of Joao Pessoa, boasts a beautiful sunset over the river which each night is accompagnied by a... more travel advice
realde14's Related Pages
João Pessoa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Joao Pessoa, Brazil"
- "MY SWEET TROPICAL WINTER"
- "Joao Pessoa"
- "The easternmost point of South America"
- "Pleasant city with a nice beach."
- "The eastern most city in South America"
- See All...
- Things to Do in João Pessoa
- Hotels in João Pessoa
- Transportation in João Pessoa
- Nightlife in João Pessoa
- Restaurants in João Pessoa
- Shopping in João Pessoa
- Warnings and Dangers in João Pessoa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in João Pessoa
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to João Pessoa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in João Pessoa
Top 10 Pages
- Brazil Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Argentina Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos
- Uruguay Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 17 reviews, 11 photos
- São Paulo Intro, 17 reviews, 11 photos
- Montevideo Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Santiago Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ushuaia Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos