"Recife and Olinda" Top 5 Page for this destination Recife by realde14
Recife Travel Guide: 140 reviews and 348 photos
I have been to Recife on several short business trips, but with still enough time to go to the beach and check out Olinda, Recifes main attraction with beautiful colorful colonial buildings.
Recife, the capital of Pernambucano, is in the Northeast of Brazil and like other Brazilian cities, it is a mix of modern high-rise buildings with old baroque churches.
Olinda is probably the highlight of a visit to Recife. Both Recife and Olinda have some of the best carnaval in Brazil.
The beach at Boa Viagem stretches over 8 kilometres, lined by high-rise buildings, palms and dunes. There is nothing... more travel advice
realde14's Related Pages
Recife Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Boa VIagem - Recife"
- "RECIFE, my brazilian hometown"
- "Recife and Olinda"
- "Meet some friends in Recife"
- "Recife- A city worth visiting"
- "A big city that is off the beaten path"
- "The name is Recife, but it can call Paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Recife
- Hotels in Recife
- Transportation in Recife
- Nightlife in Recife
- Restaurants in Recife
- Shopping in Recife
- Warnings and Dangers in Recife
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Recife
- 6 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Recife?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Recife
Top 10 Pages
- Brazil Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Argentina Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos
- Uruguay Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 17 reviews, 11 photos
- São Paulo Intro, 17 reviews, 11 photos
- Montevideo Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Santiago Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ushuaia Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos