"Please be respectful of your environment" Ritchie_Lionheart's Profile
If you want to benefit fully from your vacation trip and - at the same time - respect the environment, then use
INDIVIDUAL TRANSPORTATION: Walk or push-bike, sail in a boat (Geneva is Alinghi country) or why not cross-country ski, best in the Jura mountains?
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Airline, rail, boat or bus (contact me for cheap fares), frequent and reliable in Switzerland.
STAY at farmhouses, hostels or country inns (I have information at your disposal).
And it won't be a sacrifice, but you will much more enjoy the natural beauties, and will have easy contact with locals and fellow travellers, which you would have missed when traveling behind windscreens. No car or big splurge activity will be able to provide or replace such contacts, basically the goal of almost everyone's pleasure trip.
Who does not agree?
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 93 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 14 Countries
- 27 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Uploaded a Photo to "Basel Carneval"
- Ritchie_Lionheart and aliante1981 are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Asia Forum "Re: flight to bali with side trip..."
- Wrote a Review Tourist Office in Krabi Transportation
- created a Moscow Travel Page "Friendly Russia"
- Commented on Sarah_Jane's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Please be respectful of your environment"
Top 10 Pages
- Geneva Intro, 36 reviews, 5 photos
- Annemasse Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Naples Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Madrid 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Martigny-Ville Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Barcelona Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Milan 4 reviews
- Antalya Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Basel Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos