Finspång Off The Beaten Path Tips by Psife
Finspång Off The Beaten Path: 2 reviews and 0 photos
In the forest just outside Finspång, just above where Iived as a boy, there's a place called Badger mountain. Now, it's not really a moutain but a giant boulder left from the ice age.
The giant boulder, shaped much lika a round ball was cracked by the ice into 3 large parts creating a passage right through it.
As I lived just by the edge of the forest I spent all my spare time in the forest, and Badger Mountain was our favourite spot. Especially when we learned how to climb up on the top of it.
Torekulla Caves was created during the end of the ice age 10.000 years ago when the moving ice cracked and dug out the rock bottom of a hill. The main cavern is 15 meters long and called Torekullla Church.
Although not large if you've been to the great caves in other places it's a beautiful place and a common daytrip for school classes.
To get there you drive towards Örebro for 6 kilometers and turn right at the sign 2 kilometers before you get to Sonstorp. The last part you'll have to walk along a marked path.
More Reviews (21)
- See All Sushi
- See All Hotellet - Nightclub
- See All Hývla Mill
- Weapon Shield of Finspång
Psife's Related Pages
Finspång Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Finspång
- Transportation in Finspång
- Nightlife in Finspång
- Restaurants in Finspång
- See All...
Explore the World
- Nyord Hotels
- Amphoe Si Chiang Mai Hotels
- Tullow Hotels
- Shoreham-by-Sea Hotels
- Holland Off The Beaten Path
- Basketball Hall of Fame
- Doha Off The Beaten Path
- Quirky Stuff
- Hermosa Beach Off The Beaten Path
- Towns /Cities / Sights around Marrakesh
- Ventimiglia Off The Beaten Path
- Stockton Off The Beaten Path
- Beja Off The Beaten Path
- Marbella Off The Beaten Path
- San Simeon Off The Beaten Path
- Sochi Off The Beaten Path
Badges & Stats in Finspång
- 23 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Finspång?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Finspång
Photos in FinspångSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norrköping Intro, 69 reviews, 35 photos
- Finspång Intro, 23 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corsica Intro, 14 reviews, 11 photos
- Sälen Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Sankt Anna Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Linköping Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Åre Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Nice Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Croatia Intro, 3 photos