"Söderköping - A lovely place" Söderköping by Psife
Söderköping Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 35 photos
Söderköping is an old small town with 14 000 residents with cobblestone streets with old lowrise houses along the narrow alleys. Running through Söderköping is the Göta channel, a channel dug through the entire Sweden connecting the Baltic sea outside Söderköping with Gothenborg.
A smultronställe (wild strawberry place) is used to describe an especially nice place usually somewhere off the beaten... more travel advice
Psife's Related Pages
Söderköping Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Söderköping - A lovely place"
- "A typical swedish town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Söderköping
- Hotels in Söderköping
- Restaurants in Söderköping
- Warnings and Dangers in Söderköping
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Söderköping
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Söderköping?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Söderköping
- Posted in Travel Sweden Forum "Re: how much is a loaf of bread???"
- Commented on one of El_Sueco's Söderköping travel pages
- created a Söderköping Travel Page "Söderköping - A lovely place"
- Wrote a Review Smultronstället - Sweden's best ice cream? in Söderköping Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Smultronstället - Sweden's best ice cream?"
Photos in SöderköpingSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norrköping Intro, 69 reviews, 35 photos
- Finspång Intro, 23 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corsica Intro, 14 reviews, 11 photos
- Sälen Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Sankt Anna Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Linköping Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Åre Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Nice Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Croatia Intro, 3 photos