"Beautiful Corsica" Top 5 Page for this destination Corsica by Psife

Corsica Travel Guide: 374 reviews and 1,138 photos

Corsica

Spent almost a week on Corsica in July this year (2003). I went there together with my sister. We took the morning ferry from Nice to Calvi, it took 5 hours but we spent the time in sun chairs on the aft deck watching the dolphins so it was a nice journey and the view when you approach Calvi is beautiful.

Corscia is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to, I was taking photos constantly which my sister's found extremly annoying (Are we stoping AGAIN??). Unfortunatly one of the films was destroyed =(

Corsica on scooter

We rented scooters in Calvi and drove around Corsica spending one night in each place.

We drove down along the coast from Calvi to Porto where we stayed in a nice hotel with a great view of the port and a wonderful view of the sunset from the balcony. Next we drove through Les Calanques to Ajaccio.

After Ajaccio we went to Bonifacio, problably the most beautiful town in all of Corsica, be sure not to miss this great place. The last night we spent in Corte before going back again with the ferry from Calvi.

• Pros:So Beautiful!
  • Cons:So Warm in July!
  • Last visit to Corsica: Jul 2003
  • Intro Updated Sep 23, 2003

Psife

“The road goes ever on and on....”

Badges & Stats in Corsica

Have you been to Corsica?

Latest Activity in Corsica