"Italy (under construction)" Italy by orlandom
Italy Travel Guide: 71,134 reviews and 192,683 photos
This is my 15-day trip to Italy on May /03/ 2005 that started in Cerveteri and ended in Rome. All these places where possible to Find, because of all the V.T pages I researched for 4 months, of all the major cites, And must see tip's, Thanks to all of you. You made are family's trip a wonderful experience.
And of course virtual tourist for this wonderful website that help us explore are world. And now I wish to do the same with this incredible V.T. page. Here is the entire List of place's I visited and seen throughout are trip and you can get info and see pictures for all of theme right here on my Italy V.T. Page.
Cerveteri (the city of the dead),Civita di Bagnoregio (the dying hill town this place is worth Visiting ), Pitigliano (the town that look's like it grows out of the rock's), Sao Quirico D'Orcia, (a nice place to stay and rest ),Siena( Beautifull Plazas and Shops), Firenze,Pisa (a dream come true), Lucca, Grotta del Vento (my first cave), Le Cinque Terre(incredible scenery), Genova, Torino, Milano(The Duomo), Trento, Dolomites (The tallest Mountains in Italy), Venezia (My Wife's dream come true), Bologna,grottea di Frasaassi,Alberobello(this place was out of this world) , Paestum a trip to Greece), Pompeii( a trip to the past ), Vesuvio, (Something are family will never forget) Napoli Museam, Rome,(speechless) and to finish The Vatican ( a Must see).
By the end of are trip I had taken 2500 pictures whit my Digital Canon Rebel, and 8 hours of video and of course I took my laptop to download all my picture's in to at the end of each day and to talk to my friend in Canada. I also took a naveman G.P.S. navigation system so I wouldn't get lost .
Another tool a used for this trip is the bible of travel and my vary favorite travel book I have one for every country I go to and that is the DK EYEWITNESS TRAVEL GUIDES The best travel book on the market in my opinion, buy one and you will see what I mean they cost from 30 to 60 dollars Canadian.
I wish you could see all my pictures but they're just so many. If you want more info on any of the cities or town's I visited, I have a page for most of the places up already. For the one's I don't, I will soon, Im still building up my Italy page and travels so come back, there will be more pictures and info as soon as I can get time to put them up.
So tanks allot for visiting my Italy page I do really appreciate it. And please leave a comment tank you so much your VT friend orlandom
P.S Italy is one of the most beautiful and amazing countries I have ever seen in my life (so far) lol there are 2 Places here that are very hard to find on V.T. and in Italy if you can find theme at all. #1 Civita di bagnoregio, # 2 Grotte di Frasaasi two amazing places to see in Italy.
I'm also planning a trip to Nova Scotia in 2006, And another to Vancouver across Canada in 2007 so keep in touch
- Pros:So Many Thing's to see Everywhere ,Very Friendy People
- Cons:They drive like there's no tomorrow ,and lineup's don't exist in italy : )
- In a nutshell:If you never went anywhere in the world and you can only Pick 1 place to go, this is the Place you have to see
orlandom's Related Pages
Italy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buongiorno Italia, Ti amo Italia"
- "ITALIA - PREGO!"
- "Italia - awakens passion, gives life & confidence"
- "Italia nel cuore"
- "Italy wishlist"
- "The Many Faces of Italy"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Italy
- Hotels in Italy
- Transportation in Italy
- Nightlife in Italy
- Restaurants in Italy
- Shopping in Italy
- Warnings and Dangers in Italy
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Italy
- 328 Reviews
- 650 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 22 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Italy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Italy
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Niagara Falls Intro, 37 reviews, 113 photos
- Italy Intro, 55 reviews, 94 photos
- Pompeii Intro, 56 reviews, 81 photos
- Rome Intro, 23 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paestum Intro, 32 reviews, 61 photos
- Milan Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos
- Pisa Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos
- Naples Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tobermory Intro, 16 reviews, 26 photos
- Pitigliano Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos