"Civita Di Bagnoregio" Viterbo by orlandom
Viterbo Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 64 photos
Civita di Bagnoregio is a small hilltown that's been inhabited for at least 2,500 years the population of this town is of 12 people. The only way to reach the small hilltown is by a pedestrian bridge a very steep one to. On a foggy day only the hilltown can be seen above the fog like an island in the middle of the ocean really amazing
Civita di Bagnoregio is in the region of Lazio, very close to both Umbria and Tuscany. The nearest airport is Rome's Leonardo da Vinci, about a two hour drive. Orvieto and Viterbo are the nearest large towns.
Last look of Civita Di Bagnoregio well worth the visit 5 star place to see more travel advice
orlandom's Related Pages
Viterbo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Civita Di Bagnoregio"
- "Viterbo - a gem of Lazio"
- "Ancient City of the Estruscans"
- "Total relax..."
- "Citta dei Papi"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Viterbo
- 12 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Viterbo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Viterbo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Niagara Falls Intro, 37 reviews, 113 photos
- Italy Intro, 55 reviews, 94 photos
- Pompeii Intro, 56 reviews, 81 photos
- Rome Intro, 23 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paestum Intro, 32 reviews, 61 photos
- Milan Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos
- Pisa Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos
- Naples Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tobermory Intro, 16 reviews, 26 photos
- Pitigliano Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos