"wasaga beach" Wasaga Beach by orlandom
Wasaga Beach Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 21 photos
Wasaga Beach Provincial Park has eight beach area (entry fees for vehicles only), each with its own washrooms, change facilities and picnic tables. , the farther west you go, the quieter and less crowded the beaches become. Families stake out picnic tables and set up camp for the day, building sand castles, reading newspapers and relaxing in the sun. the Bay is so shallow you can walk out quite a distance in the water and sandbars, making it ideal for children. And the water is very warm
Here you see a small waterpark on the wasaga road strip more travel advice
orlandom's Related Pages
Wasaga Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wasaga Beach...Wild and crazy 60's"
- "wasaga beach"
- "Wasage Beach"
- "Trip to Wasaga Beach"
- "Wasaga Beach"
- See All...
- Hotels in Wasaga Beach
- Nightlife in Wasaga Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Wasaga Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wasaga Beach
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Wasaga Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wasaga Beach
Photos in Wasaga BeachSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Niagara Falls Intro, 37 reviews, 113 photos
- Italy Intro, 55 reviews, 94 photos
- Pompeii Intro, 56 reviews, 81 photos
- Rome Intro, 23 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paestum Intro, 32 reviews, 61 photos
- Milan Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos
- Pisa Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos
- Naples Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tobermory Intro, 16 reviews, 26 photos
- Pitigliano Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos