"Russian X-treme: Feel a Cossack!" Volgograd by GoldKitten
Volgograd Travel Guide: 67 reviews and 149 photos
In fact, the bulk of the history of Volgograd is one of military conflict. Tourists coming to visit Volgograd are always deeply impressed by the numerable memorial complexes, museums and monuments, which speak for the glorious historical background of the city. Late in the 17th century, and again in the late 18th century it was captured by Cossack rebels. And now there are a lot of places in which the ancient Cossack traditions are saved. If you want to feel a Cossack you should just come here and get it!
What one can do in Volgograd to feel a Cossack?
- Visit ethnic Cossack Settlement museum;
- Visit the city Antient Life Exhibition showhall.
- Go camping on the Don-river;
- Dine out in "Trali-Vali" Cossack ethnic quisine restaurant in the downtown.
- In a nutshell:The Place where The Old and The Modern Overlapped!
Volgograd Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tsaritsin, Stalingrad, Volgorgad..."
- "Volgograd (formerly Stalingrad)- Rodina Mat'"
- "A great trip to Volgograd!!!"
- "The Hero City of Volgograd"
- "Russian X-treme: Feel a Cossack!"
- "City that remembers The second WW"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Volgograd
- Hotels in Volgograd
- Transportation in Volgograd
- Nightlife in Volgograd
- Restaurants in Volgograd
- Warnings and Dangers in Volgograd
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Volgograd
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Volgograd?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Volgograd
No friends yet.