Blacksburg Things to Do Tips by HotSpotJ Top 5 Page for this destination
Blacksburg Things to Do: 16 reviews and 23 photos
Night shot Grad building
Virginia Tech has one of the most beautiful and welcoming campuses on the East Coast. Very open and inviting, this campus has matching building material to make every building seem, though some are modern, as if they were all built in the 1800's. The drillfield in the center was a great spot for me to chill out in good weather, and I love to park on Main Street and walk through campus to those fall football games.
Becoming an ACC school has brought in another level of competiton for VA Tech- going to a VT basketball game is no longer an easy ticket- schools like Duke, UNC, NC State, Wake Forest- all in a facility that gives you the up-close feel of a high school gymnasium...
Lane Stadium- Home of the VA Tech Hokies!
You cannot be from the Southwestern Virginia area and not attend at least one VA Tech football game. Even if you are not a fan, the energy at atmosphere is such an awesome experience. This small college town erupts with pride with every home game played at Lane Stadium, with tailgating and endless parties and events after every game, win or lose. The games have been sold out recently, so you may have to depend on local ads, Ebay, or scaplers to get decent seats for the home games.
Address: Lane Stadium
Directions: Just off of 460 West
More Reviews (9)
HotSpotJ's Related Pages
Blacksburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Blacksburg, Virginia - The Home of Virginia Tech"
- "Blacksburg, Virginia"
- "Home of Virginia Tech"
- "parrotheadva's new Blacksburg Page"
- "Blacksburg, VA -- Virginia Tech"
- "gpbard's new Blacksburg Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Blacksburg
- Hotels in Blacksburg
- Transportation in Blacksburg
- Nightlife in Blacksburg
- Restaurants in Blacksburg
- Shopping in Blacksburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Blacksburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Blacksburg
- 12 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Blacksburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Blacksburg
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 81 reviews, 194 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Beach Intro, 81 reviews, 148 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Roanoke Intro, 55 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hollywood Intro, 34 reviews, 60 photos
- Chicago Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Baltimore Intro, 25 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Blacksburg Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 19 reviews, 23 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siesta Key Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
No friends yet.