Miami Beach Transportation Tips by HotSpotJ Top 5 Page for this destination
Miami Beach Transportation: 45 reviews and 46 photos
Stretch SUV we rented July 2003
Limos here in Miami are much cheaper than my hometown in Virginia because of the avaliability. You can rent a stretch SUV for the price of a Town Car stretch in most towns here, and its always nice to arrive at the club in a pimped out Limo, at certain ones it will actually help you gain entrance. When you get there, just hit the Yellow Pages or call your Concierge if thats avaliable to you.
unwanted beach taxi
Be safe and courteous when you're down here partying. Yes, there are just as many trouble starters here as there is anywhere you involve alcohol and hot women. Don't get caught up in it, I've noticed that they have beefed up the Police on Ocean over the past few years. You might get a free ride but its not going back to your hotel room.
I want in the middle!
If you can't walk to where you want, just use a taxi. the great thing about South Beach is that nothing is too far away. If you stay around 10th on Ocean, you can walk to anything like the Clevelander, Crobar, Mansion, you'd use a cab though for anything like Nikki Beach or Pearl, and I'd also cab it to Opium Garden. Anything like Bisacayne across the brisge, you'll need a cab too. The fares over a week will be much cheaper than the customary $18 a day parking fee along with your rental fee.
More Reviews (78)
- See All Vegas meets Miami
- See All Florida Marlins Baseball
- See All South Beach Parking Part II
- See All A Noisy Taste of Europe
- See All Menu Shopping
- See All The Shamrock in South Beach
HotSpotJ's Related Pages
Miami Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "South Miami Beach, Miami, Florida"
- "Decadent Holiday in Miami Beach/South Beach"
- "The Best of Miami & Miami Beach"
- "Hexe in South Beach"
- "Very Sexy Miami"
- "South Beach"
- "Lovely Miami"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Miami Beach
- Hotels in Miami Beach
- Transportation in Miami Beach
- Nightlife in Miami Beach
- Restaurants in Miami Beach
- Shopping in Miami Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Miami Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Miami Beach
- 81 Reviews
- 145 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Miami Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Miami Beach
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 81 reviews, 194 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Beach Intro, 81 reviews, 148 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Roanoke Intro, 55 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hollywood Intro, 34 reviews, 60 photos
- Chicago Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Baltimore Intro, 25 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Blacksburg Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 19 reviews, 23 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siesta Key Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
No friends yet.
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Ocean Drive- 14 Reviews, 22 Photos
- Beach- 35 Reviews, 49 Photos
- Little Havana- 7 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Art Tropical Deco- 21 Reviews, 27 Photos
- Lincoln Road- 11 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Vizcaya- 9 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Espanola Way- 2 Reviews, 8 Photos
- South Beach- 2 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Wolfsonian- 3 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Zoo- 1 Review
See All Miami Beach Things to Do