"South Miami Beach, Miami, Florida" Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Beach by HotSpotJ
Miami Beach Travel Guide: 1,037 reviews and 2,094 photos
Great nightlife, beautiful people, exotic foods, great shopping..... lets go to South Beach! Stay in a hotel located inbetween most of the nightlife and you won't even have to rent a car! (Chances are you shouldn't be driving anyways). Stay between the 5th and 14th blocks on Ocean, fly into MIA and pay the $32 cab fare and enjoy your stay! On my last trip here I did notice a huge increase in college kids and an overall cheapening of the scene. I hope this is not a trend that continues. Lets keep this place for the fashionable and the tasteful, even if it is materialistic. South Beach also offers an exciting number of events year round, my favorites are the huge Hip-Hop scene during Memioral Day weekend and the forever fun Winter Music Conference, this South Beach-exclusive venue is surrounding by so many amazing parties, you won't have time to sleep!!
Sex appeal is a universal appeal, and in any language South Beach's girls (and guys, I suppose, for the ladies) are the hottest around. You will see some of the most exotic people walking the streets of South Beach, with so many cultures having the time of their lives in this energetic party paradise. Frumoasa, bella, bonita- beautiful in any language!
The nightlife in South Beach is some of the mose intense in America. It is full of the same exotic people you'll see on the streets, it is very fashionable and chic, and there are no boundries other than simply getting in. You have to dress to impress, its always good to bring some of your top Italian clothing, these are not your neighborhood sports bars. My favorites are Mansion, Prive at Opium Garden, Cameo on certain nights, and Nikki Beach. Do not go into these clubs on a budget. Walk down Washington Ave. and you will find the clubs for those trying to save a buck, and there's always the outdoor spot at the Clevelander.
- Pros:Exotic people and foods, an entertainment mecca
- Cons:Getting too commercialized, college kids go to Daytona, please!
- In a nutshell:24-7 party, bring energy, and your credit cards!
Fontainebleau is a gorgeous new hotspot in Miami Beach, this hotel has been completely remodeled and has the splendor... more travel advice
If you're staying in SoBe and the Marlins are in town, it might be worth the drive to relax a night and check out some... more travel advice
- See All A Noisy Taste of Europe
- See All Menu Shopping
- See All The Shamrock in South Beach
- See All Overpriced alcohol
- See All Miami Ink
HotSpotJ's Related Pages
Miami Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "South Miami Beach, Miami, Florida"
- "Decadent Holiday in Miami Beach/South Beach"
- "The Best of Miami & Miami Beach"
- "Hexe in South Beach"
- "Very Sexy Miami"
- "South Beach"
- "Lovely Miami"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Miami Beach
- Hotels in Miami Beach
- Transportation in Miami Beach
- Nightlife in Miami Beach
- Restaurants in Miami Beach
- Shopping in Miami Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Miami Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Miami Beach
- 81 Reviews
- 146 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Miami Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Miami Beach
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 81 reviews, 196 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Beach Intro, 81 reviews, 149 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Roanoke Intro, 55 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hollywood Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos
- Chicago Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Baltimore Intro, 25 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Blacksburg Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 19 reviews, 23 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siesta Key Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
No friends yet.