"Natal Adventures" Top 5 Page for this destination Natal by madvex

Natal Travel Guide: 181 reviews and 418 photos

Natal, in the Rio Grande do Norte of Brazil is located on the Northeastern Atlantic coast, just below the Caribbean, and known for its beautiful weather, clean air and expansive beaches...

With more than 44 beaches, lagoons, reefs, and natural beauty, 300 plus days of sun a year with slight ocean breezes, miles of white sand, huge dunes, and semi-equatorial weather, it's simply paradise!

I originally visited Natal in June 2003 and have returned multiple times since. It's one of my favorite destinations and an incredible place to explore or just wile away your time on the festive beaches, bars and restaurants that the city has to offer. I have stayed in 5 star hotels and a local pousadas there, visited many different bars, nightclubs, restaurants and shops, and explored the entire area within about 40 miles north, south, and west of the city.

If you visit Natal, you should understand and at least be able to speak some Portuguese as very few if any people speak English.

I've tried to relate as much helpful info. as I can here for my fellow tourists and travelers and I hope you find it useful in planning your trip to Natal.

I know I'll be returning again and again! Enjoy!

• Pros:Beautiful weather, beaches, & people - tons of activities and lots to see
  • Cons:Beggars along the strip @ Ponta Negra Beach
  • In a nutshell:The Absolute Best weather and One of the Most Beautiful Locations I've ever visited!
  • Last visit to Natal: Aug 2014
  • Intro Updated Jan 15, 2015

• Mar 20, 2006 at 11:55 PM

Many many happy returns of the day . Wishing you a happy birthday . Greetings from India. Great page and tips.

• nomada's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2006 at 12:30 PM

Looks cool. Going soon. Thanks.

• Quero's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2004 at 10:31 PM

Some of your Natal tips have found their way into my "custom travel guide," so many thanks for sharing your experiences :-)

• Aquamantos's Profile Photo
    Jun 28, 2003 at 6:34 PM

Good start! :o) I love Brazil

madvex Visits Here Frequently!

madvex