ramot418 hasn't written a profile introduction yet. Leave a comment or send a message to encourage ramot418 to start one now!
Send a Message

My Favorite Pages

Baden

Bled

Travel Map

tbnyc1's Profile Photo
tbnyc1 Sep 24, 2015 at 7:32 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Airport Hotel?'. I appreciate your advice.

mahalheart's Profile Photo
mahalheart Aug 25, 2015 at 3:10 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'airport transfer'. I appreciate your advice.

Rachel972's Profile Photo
Rachel972 Aug 10, 2015 at 12:35 AM

Are there taxis all night at the Savidor/North?Central train station? I always take a taxi there when I come from Binyamina, but it's always in daytime.

• ramot418 Aug 10, 2015 at 4:11 AM

I haven't got a clue. However, please note that during the night hours (approx. 11pm to 5am), the train stops only at the Savidor station in Tel Aviv.

• Rachel972's Profile Photo
    Rachel972 Aug 10, 2015 at 6:01 AM

Yes, I know about the train stops at night, in TA and other stops. We always get to BGN and back on the train, very often at night. Your reply here was for my personal question, your reply on the forum was the tourist who wanted to get to the hotel in TA.

Poling's Profile Photo
Poling Dec 23, 2014 at 3:54 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'A child story/picture book'. I appreciate your advice.

Danajvanier Oct 16, 2014 at 10:40 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'How safe is it for a tourist in Israel, now? Late October 2014. '. Again, thanks. We received two positive reviews. We booked today

walkerben Sep 26, 2014 at 12:15 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Public transport from Ben Gurion Airport to Haifa on Sabbath'. I appreciate your advice.

roserosada Jul 27, 2014 at 2:22 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Is is safe to visit Israel at this time?'. I appreciate your advice.

roserosada Jul 9, 2014 at 10:04 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Is is safe to visit Israel at this time?'. Thank you very much; the issue is that I have to pay for the trip by next week...