"Choroni - Chill it out" Top 5 Page for this destination Choroní by joernme
Choroní Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 165 photos
After the great week in Merida we wanted to chill out a few days on a relaxed beach. It seemed backpackers in Venezuela make their beach choice between 4 beaches only - Morrocoy, Choroni, Colorada or Medina. We decided for Choroni and it was good (ain't saying anything else would not have been). The bus ride was fantastic. More on the edge of death than on the edge of life it is a adventouros 2 hrs ride from Maracay. I was getting almost sick on the ride but the views helped to forget about that a bit. In the end we came to Choroni, far off at the end of the road. A small colonial style village with nice houses and a really chilled atmosphere. Some few backpackers here and some stranded Gringos and Europeans, lost in their escape from whatever realities without finding real happiness (you know the type...) The beach is fantastic though, so many coco palmtrees that we only spent the day swimming, reading and cracking coconuts.
As nightlife is somewhat limited in Choroni we found it a good idea to bring a bottle of Cacique, Venezuelas most... more travel advice
joernme's Related Pages
Choroní Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CHORONI - The best or Aragua"
- "Choroni - Chill it out"
- "Choroni and Henri Pettier National Park"
- "Puerto Colombia-- beach culture"
- "CHORONI: An enchanting forest"
- "Western Venezuela - Choroni"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Choroní
- Hotels in Choroní
- Transportation in Choroní
- Nightlife in Choroní
- Restaurants in Choroní
- Shopping in Choroní
- Warnings and Dangers in Choroní
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Choroní
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Choroní?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Choroní
Photos in ChoroníSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bremen Intro, 28 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Pedro de Atacama Intro, 19 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chile Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Estado Mérida Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Andalucía Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provincia de Mendoza Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Lauca Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Paris Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Región Metropolitana de Santiago Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos