"The place of my best memories..." Selvino by kia81
Selvino Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 26 photos
Selvino is the place where I use to spend all my holidays (Christmas and New Year's Eve, Summer, week ends, National holidays) since 1986...
It' s a little town of 2.000 inhabitants situated in Seriana Valley, by Bergamo, a famous and interesting town of Northern Italy.
It hasn't any peculiarity, of course it's a nice town on the mountains but there are so many other places better than this (regarding the landscape) that the reason for which I dedicate to Selvino one of my travel pages is the fact that I love it too much!!
All my best memories are linked to Selvino...that time that I learned to bike, all Christmas days with my parents and relatives, my first boyfriend, my best friends...and I could list so many other things...
- Pros:Nice landscape, very good regional cuisine and nice people
- Cons:There isn't a really ski runs
- In a nutshell:A nice little town in the mountains where you can relax!!
kia81's Related Pages
Selvino Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Selvino
- Hotels in Selvino
- Transportation in Selvino
- Restaurants in Selvino
- Warnings and Dangers in Selvino
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Selvino
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Selvino?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Selvino
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Kerkyra (Corfu) Intro, 15 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vis Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Naxos Island Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Hvar Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parc Naturel Régional de Camargue Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Otok Korcula Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Milos Island Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Paros Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valencia Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Matala Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos