"Homestead, FL" Homestead by SillyWizardess
Homestead Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 106 photos
Homestead is south of Miami, and north of the Florida Keys; west of the ocean and east of the Everglades. I live here, so I probably take a lot for granted, and overlook what's here.
We have an auto-sport speedway ... I've never been to a race. The Everglades are 20 minutes away, and I do spend time there with my camera. The Florida Keys start just a 25 minute drive from my house ... I don't take the drive as often as I should. Brilliant sunrises and sunsets and wonderful "people watching". Oh ... right ... almost forgot ... great climate, especially in the winter months!
- Pros:A good jumping off point for the Keys, the Everglades, and Miami.
- Cons:Endless summer, if you live here.
An airboat ride in the Everglades is a "don't miss" activity. You can also hike through several areas, but I suggest the... more travel advice
SillyWizardess' Related Pages
Homestead Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "homestead florida"
- "Alligators in Homestead"
- "Homestead, FL"
- "biscayne national park"
- "Everglades Alligator Farm"
- "Homestead : entrance of Everglades"
- "kunchik's new Homestead Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Homestead
- Transportation in Homestead
- Restaurants in Homestead
- Warnings and Dangers in Homestead
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Homestead
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Homestead?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Homestead
- Homestead Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Scotland Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Warwickshire Intro, 2 photos