"Petrozavodsk- the capital of Karelia" Top 5 Page for this destination Petrozavodsk by Anjutka
Petrozavodsk Travel Guide: 160 reviews and 354 photos
I was born here and i like it very much. Petrozavodsk is of the same age as St.Peterburg and was also founded by Peter the First, so they are like brothers. Not long ago our cities had a 300-years celebration..:)
The town is not so big- about 300 thousand citizens, but it attracts many tourists from everywhere.May be the thing is in the location : P.is situated on the Onega Lake coast - one of the largest and beautiful lakes of Europe.It creates an unforgettable athmosphere here,especially in summer,when the town becomes very cosy and green. And dont forget about the charming of the white nights also ! At this time P.is an ideal place for romantical walks ....;)
Look ! It is a beautiful view from the plane down...
- Pros:Quiet, cosy, beautiful, warm ( i mean people's hearts :)
- In a nutshell:If you visit it once you will for sure comeback one day again....
If you are in Karelia dont miss trying borsch. This well-known beet soup is also popular here. I like it very much with... more travel advice
If you are not afraid of a bit cool water, this fun is exactly for you. Can you imagine: -15C, a little bit wind and... more travel advice
Anjutka's Related Pages
Petrozavodsk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Petrozavodsk- the capital of Karelia"
- "Petrozavodsk - repeated visits ;-)"
- "Petrozavodsk is ..."
- "Ilona's city so faraway"
- "Petrozavodsk, Russia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Petrozavodsk
- Hotels in Petrozavodsk
- Transportation in Petrozavodsk
- Nightlife in Petrozavodsk
- Restaurants in Petrozavodsk
- Shopping in Petrozavodsk
- Warnings and Dangers in Petrozavodsk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Petrozavodsk
- 13 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 47 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Petrozavodsk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Petrozavodsk
Photos in PetrozavodskSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Graz Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos
- Lago di Garda Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krems an der Donau Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Verona Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Finland Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Vipiteno Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petrozavodsk Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tula Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Meran Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue