"My Second Home" Telfs by Anjutka

Telfs Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 48 photos

Not very touristy but really nice!

I never heard about this place before. I am surprised how fast and easy so many interesting and attractive places, both in great Alpine nature and in fascinating small and big cities can be reached from here. And even 3 different countries (Germany, Italy and Switzerland) can be reached by car in less than an hour. So it is no wonder that I did many very nice trips and I hope I find soon time enough to build all the pages I feel I have to build. And I come back!

• Pros:Looks really great, not too touristy
  • Cons:?
  • In a nutshell:A great place to explore Tirol and surroundings,
  • Last visit to Telfs: Aug 2005
  • Intro Updated Aug 6, 2010

• Vincent1101's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2007 at 11:15 PM

it's really nice picture and hope to see more beautiful picture from you. Hmmm...... well done!:)

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2005 at 11:31 AM

hmm, breakfast with a view :-), what a great mountain-scenery !

• gubbi1's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2005 at 11:27 AM

Hi, so you have been almost in my neighborhood. Very nice pages! Currently we at the alps northside, Switzerland and the west of Austria have to recover from floodings, hope all will be nice again soon! Christian.

• Jun 27, 2005 at 8:16 AM

Dear Anna, you are a real mountainlover, never seen a homepage, with so many travelpages about hiking, climbing, mountains all together, Andy

• matthieuxjames's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2005 at 12:29 PM

Such breathtaking views of, and from, these amazing mountains. One could start out very early, hike for a few hours, and then pick up some freshly smoked trout for a delicious lunch. Mmmmm...

• NC_Ziggy's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2005 at 11:18 AM

Beautiful Majestic Scenery, Anna! I'm sure you're ready to return again & again! Great pictures!

• lotharlerch's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2005 at 11:32 AM

I hope you liked it enough to come back again!

• urban4est's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2004 at 3:34 AM

Such beautiful mountain scenery in your pics. It makes we want to skip work and head into our mountains. Do you know that Native Americans call trees -Standing People and Rocks - Stone People. In Qi Gung there are methods of exchanging energy with trees.

Anjutka Visits Here Frequently!

Anjutka