"Small town with nice architecture" Top 5 Page for this destination Besalú by Anjutka
Besalú Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 97 photos
Besalu seems to be a quite popular excursion from the Costa Brava but we were here off season and could enjoy a peaceful idyll.
Spaniards - and Catalans - know two types of breakfast. Either a coffee and a croissant, often consumed standing in a... more travel advice
The both Romanic churches St. Peter and St. Vincent are locked if there are no services and can only be visited on... more travel advice
Anjutka's Related Pages
Besalú Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Besalú, Ciutat Comtal"
- "Small town with nice architecture"
- "Medieval Charm near the Costa Brava"
- "Stunningly Medieval Besalu"
- "Besalu - UNDER CONSTRUCTION"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Besalú
- Hotels in Besalú
- Transportation in Besalú
- Restaurants in Besalú
- Warnings and Dangers in Besalú
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Besalú
- 5 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Besalú?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Besalú
Top 10 Pages
- Graz Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos
- Lago di Garda Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krems an der Donau Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Verona Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Finland Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Vipiteno Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petrozavodsk Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tula Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Meran Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue