Bressanone Things to Do Tips by Anjutka Top 5 Page for this destination
Bressanone Things to Do: 13 reviews and 17 photos
This is a small and rather little visited area in the Geisler group but just east of itabove the Würzjoch is the popular Peitlerkofel/Sass Putia which is easily reached and offers a great view. I shall climb it in a few weeks when my sister will come to visit me.
Dolomites from the Plose
The Plose is a mountain southeast of Brixen. A road goes up to about 2000 m . From there several ski lifts open skiing opportunities up to the more than 2500 m high top. The highlight is the nice view of the Geisler mountains, the northernmost group of the Dolomites. There is also a road going along these mountains up to the Würzjoch and down to Campill and the Ladin speaking Val Badia.
Anjutka's Related Pages
Bressanone Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bressanone:A nice,old town in a beautiful area"
- "Bressanone / Brixen - ancient alpine beauty"
- "Brixen (Bressanone), Tirol's former Bishop's seat"
- "Beautiful Sud Tirol -- Our new favorite place"
- "Beautiful mountains..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bressanone
- Hotels in Bressanone
- Transportation in Bressanone
- Restaurants in Bressanone
- Shopping in Bressanone
- Warnings and Dangers in Bressanone
- See All...
Explore the World
- La Herradura Hotels
- Provisor Island Hotels
- Schaanwald Hotels
- Moerangi Hotels
Badges & Stats in Bressanone
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Bressanone?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bressanone
Top 10 Pages
- Lago di Garda Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Graz Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krems an der Donau Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Verona Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Finland Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Vipiteno Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petrozavodsk Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tula Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Meran Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue