"Skyros Island" Skyros Island by Glyt
Skyros Island Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 123 photos
Skyros is a very beautiful small island in Greece. It belongs to Sporades Islands. The island itself is a combination of Sporades islands concerning the vegetation, and Kyklades (white houses with blue windows and small alleys).
The beaches in Skyros are really clean and remote (most of them). Some of the most known are the "Kyra Panagia", "Magazia", "Agios Fokas", "Pefkos", "Agios Petros". The road to some of them is not asphalt but it definetely worths going.
Chora is a really nice place to stay. It is build amphitheatrically with an old castle hanging above it. Vehicles are not allowed inside Chora and one can enjoy walking around. Most of the houses small yards with flowers (vokamvilia, nixtolouloudo, giasemi) giving a special odour and color to the place.
Glyt's Related Pages
Skyros Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE BEAUTY OF SKYROS IS A FEAST TO THE EYES!"
- "Family Destination"
- "A little Gem near Evia"
- "*~* Skyros *~*"
- "Skyros Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Skyros Island
- Hotels in Skyros Island
- Transportation in Skyros Island
- Restaurants in Skyros Island
- Shopping in Skyros Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Skyros Island
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Skyros Island
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Skyros Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Skyros Island
Top 10 Pages
- Tuscany Intro, 3 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Riomaggiore Intro, 1 review, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Karpenision Intro, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prefecture of Evia Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Andalucía Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Skyros Island Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ziria Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nisos Astypalaia Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 3 photos