"The Atlas Region" Top 5 Page for this destination Atlas by Sean1901
Atlas Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 120 photos
The Atlas Mountains are truly spectacular, and are well worth a few days exploration. It is excellent walking country with stunning vistas. However, if you're in a car you need a strong head for heights, particularly over the infamous Tizi-n-Tichka Pass, a stunning series of switchbacks.
- Pros:Stunning Scenery
- Cons:Dangerous Roads
- In a nutshell:Excellent region for walking
If you carry on the road through Telouet and beyond, you come to several stunning hidden villages. Stop at the first one... more travel advice
Sean1901's Related Pages
Atlas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Climbing Jebel Toubkal"
- "The beautiful Atlas Mountains"
- "The Atlas Region"
- "On the way to the Sahara"
- "A climatic divide"
- "Our Toubkal Climb"
- "The Sahara..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Atlas
- Hotels in Atlas
- Transportation in Atlas
- Restaurants in Atlas
- Shopping in Atlas
- Warnings and Dangers in Atlas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Atlas
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Atlas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Atlas
Photos in AtlasSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Ilha de São Jorge Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marrakesh Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Africa Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Botswana Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Essaouira Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zagora Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Atlas Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Ait Ben Haddou Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Namibia Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Morocco Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.