"Donghae" Tonghae by skootter01
Tonghae Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 6 photos
Supposedly the "most beautiful valley in Korea," I found it to be just another valley. Yes it was beautiful, yes the changing colors were pretty and yes there were some nice waterfalls, but you can see that in almost any valley around the country.
I don't personally think it's worth a trip unless you live nearby and can navigate a public bus system in Korea. I can read and speak enough Korean to find out where I'm going and that's about it, so I was okay.
So I guess what I'm saying is, don't bother unless you just really have your mind set on this place.
skootter01's Related Pages
Tonghae Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Tonghae
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Tonghae?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tonghae
Photos in TonghaeSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Delhi Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Kunsan Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Ch'unch'on Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- South Korea Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Muju 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Tonghae Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Seoul 1 review, 5 photos
- Gwangju 1 review, 5 photos
- Kangnung 1 review, 5 photos
- Washington State 3 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.