"The metropolis of Chuncheon" Ch'unch'on by skootter01
Ch'unch'on Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 65 photos
For me, going to Chuncheon is about as long of a trip as I can make in Korea. That would probably explain why this is the last of the provincial capitals I have made it to.
I can't really give much advice about the city as a whole, but I can say that it is in one of the most mountainous provinces and probably is close to more lakes than any other city in Korea. That being said, there is some wonderful scenery around and plenty of opportunities for recreational activities.
Bongwisan is a tiny mountain located right behind the provincial office in Chuncheon. To get there, simply follow the... more travel advice
skootter01's Related Pages
Ch'unch'on Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Famous for Hallyu (Korean Wave)"
- "The metropolis of Chuncheon"
- "The lakeside city of Chuncheon-si"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ch'unch'on
- Transportation in Ch'unch'on
- Restaurants in Ch'unch'on
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ch'unch'on
- 3 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ch'unch'on?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ch'unch'on
Photos in Ch'unch'onSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Delhi Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Kunsan Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Ch'unch'on Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- South Korea Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Muju 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Tonghae Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Seoul 1 review, 5 photos
- Gwangju 1 review, 5 photos
- Kangnung 1 review, 5 photos
- Washington State 3 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.