"Bad Goisern" Bad Goisern by William1982
Bad Goisern Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 23 photos
Bad Goisern is another one of the typical towns in the Salzkammergut. The best way to get here is to walk from Bad Ischl, taking in the mountain scenery. There is a river which you can follow for the most part, before taking the road for the last part into the town. This was a pit stop on the way to Halstatt, picking up some food and camera film (something what goes quite fast in Austria). Anyway, from here I walked to Halstatt, thinking that there would be a river or path to follow but ended up taking the mountain road to the village. I think this was illegal and not the safest way of reaching Halstatt, it's probably better to take a bus into the village or approaching from the other direction.....
- Pros:Very local, nice walk to the town
- Cons:Don't walk to Halstatt from here
- In a nutshell:Nestled between the mountains
William1982's Related Pages
Bad Goisern Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bad Goisern - World Heritage"
- "Nice market town between Salzkammergut Lakes!"
- "Bad Goisern"
- "VT-meeting in Bad Goisern"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bad Goisern
- Hotels in Bad Goisern
- Transportation in Bad Goisern
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bad Goisern
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bad Goisern?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bad Goisern
Top 10 Pages
- Liverpool Intro, 30 reviews, 20 photos
- Vienna Intro, 19 reviews, 14 photos
- Munich Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Berlin Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Split Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 11 photos
- New York City Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Innsbruck Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Oslo Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos