"Traunkirchen" Traunkirchen by William1982
Traunkirchen Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 60 photos
The long road to Traunkirchen. It's probably better to get the train to as close as possible. I decided to take a walk from Gmunden, which doesn't always provide the best scenery. It's worth a brief visit, as usual in Austria, the mountains provide a great backdrop and these lesser known places are perfect havens away from the hoardes of tourists in Salzburg and Vienna.
- Pros:Typical Austrian
- Cons:Not a great deal to do for a quick tour
- In a nutshell:Salzkammergut
William1982's Related Pages
Traunkirchen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seamandrew's Traunkirchen Page"
- "SMALL BUT BEAUTIFUL TRAUNKIRCHEN"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Traunkirchen
- Hotels in Traunkirchen
- Transportation in Traunkirchen
- Shopping in Traunkirchen
- Warnings and Dangers in Traunkirchen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Traunkirchen
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Traunkirchen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Traunkirchen
Top 10 Pages
- Liverpool Intro, 30 reviews, 20 photos
- Vienna Intro, 19 reviews, 14 photos
- Munich Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Berlin Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Split Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 11 photos
- New York City Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Innsbruck Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Oslo Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos