"Dhofar" Muhafazat Zufar by TomorrowsAngel
Muhafazat Zufar Travel Guide: 103 reviews and 281 photos
Oman's southernmost province is a world apart from the industrious north and separated from it by a large rocky desert.
The province is home to frankincense trade, endless beaches and many different cultures.
A good time to go is during or just after the khareef season.
Dhofar is home to a variety of interesting sites, including: Job's Tomb which is hidden away in the hills behind Salalah, the town of Mirbat with it's beautiful untouched beaches, and Mughsail, famed for it's powerful blowholes underneath the seacliffs, and nearby groves of wild frankincense.
- Pros:beautiful diverse climate
- In a nutshell:historic province, still untouched by tourism
TomorrowsAngel's Related Pages
Muhafazat Zufar Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Muhafazat Zufar
- Hotels in Muhafazat Zufar
- Transportation in Muhafazat Zufar
- Nightlife in Muhafazat Zufar
- Restaurants in Muhafazat Zufar
- Shopping in Muhafazat Zufar
- Warnings and Dangers in Muhafazat Zufar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Muhafazat Zufar
- 20 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Muhafazat Zufar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Muhafazat Zufar
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiddah Intro, 48 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saudi Arabia Intro, 39 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riyadh Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Muscat Intro, 19 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arrowtown Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- India Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dunedin Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Invercargill Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos
- Agra Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos