"Winton" Winton by TomorrowsAngel
Winton Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Winton is a small town situated about 20 minutes up the Invercargill-Queenstown Highway.
The population is about 600.
The town is typical of many around rural NZ which are based on farming.
There is a school, main street with shops, all the usual amenities.
One of my favourite Saturdays mornings would be brunch at the Magnolia Tree Cafe, then a browse through the antique shops and the Winton Art Gallery.
TomorrowsAngel's Related Pages
Winton Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Winton
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Winton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Winton
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiddah Intro, 48 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saudi Arabia Intro, 39 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riyadh Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Muscat Intro, 19 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arrowtown Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- India Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dunedin Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Invercargill Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos
- Agra Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos