"Lake Manapouri" Lake Manapouri by TomorrowsAngel
Lake Manapouri Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 25 photos
Twenty minutes from Te Anau is picturesque Lake Manapouri, a beautiful lake framed by the spectacular Cathedral Mountains.
Pearl Harbour, adjacent to Manapouri township, is the gateway to the variety of excursions undertaken on Lake Manapouri and Doubtful Sound. Launch trips on Doubtful Sound begin with a launch trip across Lake Manapouri to West Arm, a visit to the West Arm underground power station, and a bus trip over the majestic Wilmot Pass to Deep Cove.
Those who have come to know this extraordinary lake value greatly the seclusion and pristine scenery to be found in its many arms and bays.
TomorrowsAngel's Related Pages
Lake Manapouri Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Lake Manapouri
- Hotels in Lake Manapouri
- Warnings and Dangers in Lake Manapouri
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lake Manapouri
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Lake Manapouri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lake Manapouri
Photos in Lake ManapouriSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiddah Intro, 48 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saudi Arabia Intro, 39 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riyadh Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Muscat Intro, 19 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arrowtown Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- India Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dunedin Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Invercargill Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos
- Agra Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos