"Pamukkale" Pamukkale by TomorrowsAngel
Pamukkale Travel Guide: 285 reviews and 1,031 photos
A magical and spectacular natural site, unique in the world, Pamukkale (Hierapolis) is a fairyland of dazzling white, petrified castles. Thermal spring waters run off the plateau's edge into this fantastic formation of stalactites, cataracts and basins.
The hot springs have been used since Roman times for their therapeutic powers. Both the thermal center with its motels and thermal pools, and the ruins of the ancient city of Hierapolis, are situated on the plateau.
Pamukkale is located 20km from the Denizli in the Aegean region of Turkey
The city of Hierapolis, which was founded in the 2nd century B.C. It was built on solid limestone layers formed by... more travel advice
TomorrowsAngel's Related Pages
Pamukkale Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pamukkale and Hierapolis"
- "Pamukkale (Hierapolis) - The Cotton Castle"
- "THE WONDER OF PAMUKKALE"
- "HEIRAPOLIS – ANCIENT HEALTH SPA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pamukkale
- Hotels in Pamukkale
- Transportation in Pamukkale
- Nightlife in Pamukkale
- Restaurants in Pamukkale
- Shopping in Pamukkale
- Warnings and Dangers in Pamukkale
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pamukkale
- 2 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Pamukkale?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pamukkale
Photos in PamukkaleSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiddah Intro, 48 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saudi Arabia Intro, 39 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riyadh Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Muscat Intro, 19 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arrowtown Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- India Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dunedin Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Invercargill Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos
- Agra Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos