"Skiathos" Skiathos by wishyouwherehere
Skiathos Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 179 photos
Skiathos is a very small island. The landscape is very green and lush. Skiathos town is the main part to Skiathos and as a wonderfull harbour which you can stroll round on an evening. There is only one main street and this got very busy on a weekend.
Skiathos as a lot of beaches, some are deserted. So if you like to get away from the crowds, tour round by car and you can find one of many. You can also take a boat trip from the harbour which takes you to some of the beaches you can not get by car.
- Pros:You can get away from the crowds
- Cons:The town can get very busy and so can the main beaches
- In a nutshell:Worth a visit in May, June or September only
We found that Koukonaries Beach was the best beach. The beach is sandy the water is cyrstal clear and it is safe for... more travel advice
The run way on Skiathos is supposed to be the shortest in Europe and I would agree. You must watch the Aeroplanes take... more travel advice
wishyouwherehere's Related Pages
Skiathos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Skiathos 2006"
- "A Very Green Island"
- "Skiathos 2003"
- "Skiathos Sunshine"
- "Beach lovers paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Skiathos
- Hotels in Skiathos
- Transportation in Skiathos
- Nightlife in Skiathos
- Restaurants in Skiathos
- Shopping in Skiathos
- Warnings and Dangers in Skiathos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Skiathos
- 12 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Skiathos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Skiathos
Photos in SkiathosSee All Photos (10)
Top 5 Pages
- Skiathos Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cancún Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zante Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cuba Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Corralejo Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.